Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez's Coach Wants Tougher Fights, More Growth, Navarrete Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez's Coach Wants Tougher Fights, More Growth, Navarrete Clash

Robeisy Ramirez showed in his last fight that he is ready for great things and Top Rank is ready to quickly push the Cuban to bigger fights. Ramirez has already become an important player in the featherweight division. He had no qualms about crossing the Atlantic to face Eric Donovan, whom he defeated by TKO in the second round in Glasgow, Scotland. The fight was featured on the Josh Taylor vs. Jack Catterall undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Robeisy but he better look somewhere safer for a title cuz Navarrete will kick his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyShaw View Post
      I like Robeisy but he better look somewhere safer for a title cuz Navarrete will kick his ass.
      I say, if he and Salas feel ready after stepping up, like his talking about, go for the gold and beat the best. There's no reason to avoid the top guy if you want to be #1. We have way too many of those A sides.

Comment

Working...
      X