Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring Aims to Return on May 14 at Lightweight, Possibly Against 'Former World Champion'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring Aims to Return on May 14 at Lightweight, Possibly Against 'Former World Champion'

Former junior lightweight titlist Jamel Herring apparently won't be on the sidelines for much longer. Herring, who held the WBO 130-pound title before losing it to Shakur Stevenson by 10th-round stoppage last October, said he will move up to the 135-pound division in his next fight but may go back down again, depending on the opportunities before him. After the loss to Stevenson, there was speculation that Herring could retire.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Herring vs Commey would be an interesting matchup.

Comment

This guy is supposed to be a marine what happened to his devil dog killer instinct why is he so passive

Comment

I like the guy but I had to laugh at him relying on Eddie Hearn. That is like relying on a chocolate microwave. Hearn is a complete 'see you next time', always has been, always will be. I wouldn't trust Eddie Hearn to point me to the gents.

Comment

Wow this writer doesn’t even

know where the boxer is from he’s from Coram, New York

Comment

Working...
          X