Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Beterbiev Is Not Bivol; He's A Legal Resident Of Canada; Has Nothing To Do With Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Beterbiev Is Not Bivol; He's A Legal Resident Of Canada; Has Nothing To Do With Russia

Bob Arum hopes those that oppose Canelo Alvarez's fight against Dmitry Bivol because Bivol resides in Russia can differentiate between Bivol and the Russian-born light heavyweight champion his company co-promotes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And that folks, is why Canelo ducked Beterbiev!! I'm sick and tired of Alvaroids cherrypicking the Fielding, Yildirims and Bivols of the world. He needs to grow a spine and stop ducking Charlo, Andrade, Benavidez, Beterbiev, Briedis and Okolie. Those are the fights the fans want to see!!
    wileyhemi wileyhemi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
      And that folks, is why Canelo ducked Beterbiev!! I'm sick and tired of Alvaroids cherrypicking the Fielding, Yildirims and Bivols of the world. He needs to grow a spine and stop ducking Charlo, Andrade, Benavidez, Beterbiev, Briedis and Okolie. Those are the fights the fans want to see!!
      Didnt you once say that bivol is all wrong for canelo?
      batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by YGriffith View Post

Didnt you once say that bivol is all wrong for canelo?
        He's a cherrypick in the sense that 90% of boxing fans don't even know Bivol exists. The fans want to see Clenelo Alvaroids grow a spine and fight these fighters: Charlo, Andrade, Benavidez, Beterbiev, Briedis and Okolie.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
          bro you literally copy and paste the same message on any article that even mentions Canelo, huh?? now I’m curious to know wtf canelo did to you… you probably have a stain on the C of your keyboard
          batista84 batista84 likes this.

Comment

I feel some kinda way that the little guys always get caught up in the political messes. Bivols misfortune to be a resident of a nation at war. Kinda the same way that kept the Cubans out of pro sports so long too. Guys hundreds of social runs below the powers that be end up paying for it long term.

Comment

Cool, out with Bivol for the May fight and in with Beterbiev. Any objections?

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

bro you literally copy and paste the same message on any article that even mentions Canelo, huh?? now I’m curious to know wtf canelo did to you… you probably have a stain on the C of your keyboard
                Calm your fat títs bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  Mark my words, Canelo will never fight Beterbiev. Canelo' is the most spineless coward boxer in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    Yeah, how about out with Bivol @ 175, and in with Canelo vs. Charlo @ 168? Any objections?

Comment

Working...
                    X