Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Leigh Wood Gets Off The Floor, Scores Dramatic KO of Michael Conlan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Leigh Wood Gets Off The Floor, Scores Dramatic KO of Michael Conlan

Wood, Conlan Fight Photos Gallery - Nottingham - In a mandatory showdown, for the WBA's "regular" title at featherweight, Leigh Wood (26-2, 16 KOs) recovered from near disaster and was certainly down on the cards, came back in the twelfth and final round to knock unbeaten Michael Conlan (16-1, 8 KOs) out cold and out of the ring. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight of the year! Massive credit to wood as i thought he was a gonner after that knock down. But to come back and batter conlan through the ropes was just brilliant. I was a bit down on boxing after the catterall fiasco but this makes up for it.

Comment

Boxing still has a problem but boxers like Wood are what keep us coming back. The guy’s got a granite chin and a heart to match. Conlon has better skills but lacked power and endurance. The war of attrition is won in the gym, not in the ring. Congrats to the champ! FOTY!
      Punch on Tap Punch on Tap likes this.

Comment

Wow! What a fight, I had Conlon well ahead but Wood, bruised and battered, found the decider.

Comment

There should be added another 3 feet of canvas passed out of the ropes. Somebody is going to hit the floor and die one of these days.

Comment

Lee wood grit heart and determination no hype conlan Will not beat this man again he's all hype and Santa Cruze will kill him

Comment

These two need a trilogy

Comment

Working...
              X