Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz, Otto Wallin, and Joe Joyce Offer to Fight Anthony Joshua in Interim Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz, Otto Wallin, and Joe Joyce Offer to Fight Anthony Joshua in Interim Bout

If Anthony Joshua does not end up getting his immediate rematch with heavyweight titlist Oleksandr Usyk, the British star will not lack for suitors.
    [Click Here To Read More]

All good fights so probably not any of them

Comment

Will be a tomato can.
      sidefx996 sidefx996 Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Aj going to take ortiz he looked suspect/aged out. Also also aj like some probably see the war as drawn out russian sieging the capital meaning he will get 2 fights this year ortiz and joyce and most likely made the champ champ then cash out vs fury next yr with if usyk ever returns will fight that winner

Comment

Joyce would be a great choice.

Wallin would be an acceptable choice.

Ortiz would be an unacceptable choice, he looked shot vs Martin.

Comment

I wouldn't be interested in Ortiz...Wilder knocked him out twice already, Joshua gains nothing from beating him. But if he were to dominate Wallin or Joyce, adds to the strongest heavyweight resume in the game. Personally I'd prefer Joyce...see if he can take his "0" like he did for Whyte, Martin & Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              All good fights so probably not any of them
              Bizarre thing to say. When’s the last time Joshua fought someone truly trash? I think you could make an argument for Takam or even Molina, since AJ fought him when he was starting dive to the canvas for easy cash.

Otherwise, everyone else has been the middling to more competent sort: round about the level of the 3 mentioned here.
              NorvernRob NorvernRob likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Joyce would be a great choice.

Wallin would be an acceptable choice.

Ortiz would be an unacceptable choice, he looked shot vs Martin.
                Wallin’s hands aren’t as slow as old Joe. Might even be a tougher fight. Or maybe not.

Right on, re: Ortiz. Beating him would prove **** all

Comment

Joyce walks AJ down, busts him up, and finishes him off. Wallin goes the distance but loses to AJ the 'Boxer'. Ortiz gets flattened early. I mean, the guy went down from a jab against Martin.

Comment

**** Ortiz and Wallin.

Only reason folks even want those is juxtaposition.

Wilder is the money now, I mean there's no higher paying option for Joshua anymore.

Hrgovic is the new lion on the scene no man wants to face

Joyce would be an alright one, no issue with Joyce except he threw his opening jab last week and it'll be landing sometime mid-November.

Otto Wallin has one of if not the single most trash resume at HW out of any of the HWs y'all pretend are worth a damn. He's literally done **** all but cut Tyson and UD Dom.
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X