Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Open to Fighting Crawford: I'd Love To - It Would Be An Awesome Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eubank Open to Fighting Crawford: I'd Love To - It Would Be An Awesome Fight

There is seemingly no end to Chris Eubank Jr.'s wish list of desired fights. The latest fighter to appear on the British middleweight contender's wide-embracing radar is WBO welterweight titlist Terence Crawford. The 32-year-old Eubank has been busy calling out all comers, from various weight classes
    [Click Here To Read More]

Actually think Crawford does him in.

Is he ever going to fight a decent boxer his own size?

Comment

It's refreshing to see someone willing to fight anyone. I hope that he gets his big fight. Him and Benn should come to the US and build themselves up.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
        It's refreshing to see someone willing to fight anyone. I hope that he gets his big fight. Him and Benn should come to the US and build themselves up.
        Hope you’re being sarcastic because there’s nothing refreshing about a 32 yr old middle weight 0 time world champion calling out a welterweight champion. Funny thing is Crawford would probably still whoop him regardless of the size difference.

Comment

guy is a middleweight who's been toiling around doing nothing for years.. GTFO here man
          P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

They need to stop interviewing this man until he fights someone in his own division.
            Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

HEY Eubank Jr! Call out BooBoo Andrade if you really want Smoke!
              Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Id like eubanks against anyone be it nelo, ryder, or whoever

Comment

What a joke this guy is.

Comment

There must be a flyweight out there some where for this clown.
                    Motofan Motofan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X