Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda vs. Francisco Perez Tops Zanfer Card in Mexico, March 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Zepeda vs. Francisco Perez Tops Zanfer Card in Mexico, March 19

Top rated junior welterweight Jose "Chon" Zepeda will headline a boxing card presented by Zanfer, Uni?n Promotions and 2M Promotions on Saturday, March 19, at the "Josu? Neri Santos" Municipal Gym in Ciudad Ju?rez, in an event that will be broadcast live by Azteca 7.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They couldn't find anybody better than Perez ??
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      They couldn't find anybody better than Perez ??
      I was gonna post the same, this fight has absolutely zero reason for happening. If Perez gets seriously hurt who ever booked it deserves to be fired at the very least.
      steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

This is the kind of fight that Chon will probably look absolutely flat and terrible in, barely squeezing out a win. I'm a fan of his but he always seems to fight to the level of his competition. Spectacular KO against Baranchyk, dreadful dud versus Lundy, spectacular KO versus Vargas.....

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          This is the kind of fight that Chon will probably look absolutely flat and terrible in, barely squeezing out a win. I'm a fan of his but he always seems to fight to the level of his competition. Spectacular KO against Baranchyk, dreadful dud versus Lundy, spectacular KO versus Vargas.....
          Was just gonna say the same thing. Dude needs to get his shot at Taylor(or a vacant title if he moves up). Dude is almost 33, still fighting at the top level and they do him like this. Gotta get him the top opponents for him to be at his best.

Comment

is this a joke ?

Comment

He’s just staying busy. He’ll be fighting for a vacant title soon enough. I think we’ll probably get Ramirez vs Zepeda 2 for the vacant WBC title.
              BigZ44 BigZ44 likes this.

Comment

Zanfer is a crap promoter lol
                SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

Taylor has been ducking Zepeda for a while now he's his mando and he wants no part of him

Comment

Don’t like the fight, but I prefer more than continuing to be inactive hoping to land a bigger one. I was hoping Chon or Barboza would be Teo welcome fight to 140. Barboza better be it

Comment

Working...
                    X