Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Named For Alleged Role In Open Case Against Twin Brother In Fort Bend County

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Named For Alleged Role In Open Case Against Twin Brother In Fort Bend County

Jermell Charlo is now named in an alleged incident for which his twin brother awaits a first court date. According to Fort Bend County court records, an arrest warrant is being sought for the lineal/WBA/WBC/IBF junior middleweight champion stemming from a family incident last September 5 for which twin brother Jermall Charlo was arrested and awaits his first court hearing
    [Click Here To Read More]

The late James Scott would have been an excellent trainer for twin inmates

Comment

These bs laws are out of control. Das in Blue states let felons get away with everything without bail to boot,

while in red states charge everything as a crime of the century & use every rediculous loophole imaginable to convict for as long as imaginable. Its complete bs what a bich ass country we've become.

And no I'm not saying its ok to assault someone,but this dude sounds like a complete bich made punk trying to bring down his own family over a trivial fight.

Comment

I suspect the Charlo bros have had roid rage in quite some time now. They always so angry at everybody

Comment

If these Charlo brothers don't learn to keep their temper's under control, they'll be serving state time in the future.
          I hope that's not the case, as they are very good fighters, who have a lot more boxing left in their career's.

Comment

I can't tell if some of these stories with the Charlos are staged, or if they just routinely make pretty bad decisions outside the ring. But some of the arrest stories I've read about them, don't make a ton of sense.
            MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              These bs laws are out of control. Das in Blue states let felons get away with everything without bail to boot,

while in red states charge everything as a crime of the century & use every rediculous loophole imaginable to convict for as long as imaginable. Its complete bs what a bich ass country we've become.

And no I'm not saying its ok to assault someone,but this dude sounds like a complete bich made punk trying to bring down his own family over a trivial fight.
              That Cain Velasquez situation infuriates me. We are a sick world really.

Comment

ok sir...you win the internet today! EXACTLY!!!
                mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

To the boxing writers why don't you guys report on good deeds when the fighters are helping the community? Only if it's deals with illegal wrongdoing or being accused of x-y and z.
                  nino brown21 nino brown21 likes this.

Comment

Yeah it's crazy he might be facing prison time for saying "I'll kill you with my bare hands" but not even touching the guy. People talk **** to each other like that all the time, sad that his own family trying to get money from him this way.

Comment

Working...
                    X