Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu vs. Terrell Gausha Showtime Tripleheader Official, March 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu vs. Terrell Gausha Showtime Tripleheader Official, March 26

Top super welterweight contender and rising star Tim Tszyu will make his long-awaited U.S. debut when he takes on U.S. Olympian Terrell Gausha in a 12-round showdown that headlines action live on SHOWTIME Saturday, March 26 from The Armory in Minneapolis in a Premier Boxing Champions event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Showtime is killing it and excited to see this card
    macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

Keep It Coming! 2022 is all the way up!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Showtime is killing it and excited to see this card
          Gausha style is more boring than watching paint dry. I wish he had a better opponent. Like Harrison. Co feature is good.

Comment

Great to see a fight like this on Showtime. My favorite network.

Comment

Tim makes me yawn..Not impressed, on par with Eubank Jr...he is garbage is what I am saying..certainly kick my ass but I am just a fan lol..I am curious to see how Adorno does more than anything

Comment

Tszyu is gonna have to kick them PBC guys one by one in 2022, at least 2 more beside this one to get a title shot, Charlo will be busy fighting Lublin this Fall

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  Gausha style is more boring than watching paint dry. I wish he had a better opponent. Like Harrison. Co feature is good.
                  He may be boring but he gives everyone hell, and I’m from Michigan and can’t say I would pick Harrison over Gausha if they fought!

Comment

Finally get to see Tim LIVE, usually I wake up to the Results of his fight and watch them on youtube hours after the fight is over

Gausha is a tough test, very awkward and tricky and hard to look good against. If Tim can stop him that would be very impressive but it is going to be a tough test stylistically. Rivera vs Adorno is a good fight...I guess Top Rank Dropped Adorno after the 2 Draws and missing weight. Damn PBC throwing him in tough immediately WTF!
                    Last edited by sicko; 03-09-2022, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X