Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez: I Am Feeling Good, Will Come Back Even Stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez: I Am Feeling Good, Will Come Back Even Stronger

SAN DIEGO - The team surrounding Julio Cesar 'El Rey' Martinez doesn't find any shame in losing to an all-time great. The WBC flyweight titlist took a chance in moving up in weight to face Nicaragua's Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez on just six weeks' notice. It backfired on every level, beginning with Mexico City's Martinez
    [Click Here To Read More]

All I'll say to you Julio is that you better stay away from Sunny Edwards, hes been taking pics with MTK mob-boss Daniel Kinahan. You know they took your title in the UK with Sunny's bro Charlie.

So too bad that Kosei Tanaka stayed at 115, but Junto Nakatani can unify wit-choo but I dont know where the WBA Ukrainian flyweight champ Artem Dalakian is at the moment, but yeah 'Chocolatito' gave you a classic beat down, salute for going 12.

Comment

So many punches did Martinez take from Chocolatito last Saturday that he now throws jabs with his face.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

All I'll say to you Julio is that you better stay away from Sunny Edwards, hes been taking pics with MTK mob-boss Daniel Kinahan. You know they took your title in the UK with Sunny's bro Charlie.

So too bad that Kosei Tanaka stayed at 115, but Junto Nakatani can unify wit-choo but I dont know where the WBA Ukrainian flyweight champ Artem Dalakian is at the moment, but yeah 'Chocolatito' gave you a classic beat down, salute for going 12.
        Two runners. One from justice, the other from opponents.
        1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

Two runners. One from justice, the other from opponents.
          Got'em! It would seem that Sunny is in tap with the underworld, his next outing is in Dubai under another crook Richard Schaefer and Probellum promotions. The Swiss probably launders Daniel Kinahan money. But Muhammad Waseem is pretty slick and has the pedigree to compete, I'm really looking forward to it.
          Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Maybe Martinez can learn from this but take it easy for now , you got beat up pretty good in SD .

Comment

Working...
            X