Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyler Tomlin Joins Forces With Foundation That Helps With Addiction Struggles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyler Tomlin Joins Forces With Foundation That Helps With Addiction Struggles

Undefeated lightweight prospect, Tyler Tomlin (13-0, 9 KOs), has joined forces with The Quintenn Clark Foundation, an organization that helps those struggling with addiction.
    [Click Here To Read More]

More Ty Tomlin articles that nobody gives a damn about.

Comment

I like this. It's positive, and it shows that he cares about someone other than himself.

It's popular for baseball players to start foundations, but I haven't heard much of it in boxing. I have heard a lot of boxers cry about their issues lately, "Oh poor me me me"; they all need to get out of themselves and lend a hand if they know what certain struggles are like.

That's one of the reasons God lets you go through things--to empathize and help others who go through those things too. And if you have a name that people recognize, and some influence, then all the better to help... If you have useful thoughts like that.

Comment

Working...
      X