Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic-Zhang Zhilei Will Be Co-Feature On DAZN's Canelo-Bivol Show May 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Filip Hrgovic-Zhang Zhilei Will Be Co-Feature On DAZN's Canelo-Bivol Show May 7

Filip Hrgovic and Zhang Zhilei will have most of the boxing world watching when they fight to become the IBF's mandatory challenger for its unbeaten heavyweight champion, Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, works for me. HW eliminator that will have some fireworks before ending in a KO and a big body crashing to the canvas.

Works for Hearn as well, as he has a cost-effective yet relevant fight for the undercard and he can get Hrgovic (the likely winner) some exposure to a larger audience.
    tophat1 tophat1 Castilo Castilo like this.

Comment

Absolute trash!!! Lol

Comment

Canelo is one selfish prick..

he has never developed another star from his undercard

Comment

It doesn't matter how many Eurasians you put on this card, this dog ain't gonna hunt baby! These scumbags fooled the chit out of you slow-moes with their "PPV is dead" chit. How did they go from 9.99 pr month and 100.00 pr year to 19.99 pr month / 100 pr yr. Now they're getting slick with it by making you think it's still a bargain when you sign up. They're not being honest with you guys. If you don't have a sub then you will pay 79.99 (240.00) for each of Canelo's 3 fights in 2022. If you have a yearly sub right how then you will pay 99.99 (pr yr) and 59.99 (180.00) for his 3 fights which totals to 280.00. After May 2nd the yearly sub goes up to 149.00 plus the 3 fights (180.00) which will total to $330.00. WHOA NELLY!! After DAZN's failed strategy of destroying PBC and Showtime and taking all their fighters went belly up, they realized they alienated one half of America's loyal boxing consumer base and switched strategies by setting out to being the exclusive home to the Mexican American fanbase. And their strategy now is to fuq you guys raw in every hole until they recoup some of all that lost revenue before they completely abandon America. If Canelo fought 3x's on PBC PPV at 80$ a pop then you would have only paid 240.00 in PPV, and you would still get free FOX and Showtime (which you probably already have a subscription to) fights. Now which one is the true bargain? WAR HAYMON WAR ESPINOZA WAR SHOWTIME....**** DA-ZASTER while they're still here!

Comment

This is not ppv quality you could've put Joshua Butsai vs Ramirez as like a co main event.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
              It doesn't matter how many Eurasians you put on this card, this dog ain't gonna hunt baby! These scumbags fooled the chit out of you slow-moes with their "PPV is dead" chit. How did they go from 9.99 pr month and 100.00 pr year to 19.99 pr month / 100 pr yr. Now they're getting slick with it by making you think it's still a bargain when you sign up. They're not being honest with you guys. If you don't have a sub then you will pay 79.99 (240.00) for each of Canelo's 3 fights in 2022. If you have a yearly sub right how then you will pay 99.99 (pr yr) and 59.99 (180.00) for his 3 fights which totals to 280.00. After May 2nd the yearly sub goes up to 149.00 plus the 3 fights (180.00) which will total to $330.00. WHOA NELLY!! After DAZN's failed strategy of destroying PBC and Showtime and taking all their fighters went belly up, they realized they alienated one half of America's loyal boxing consumer base and switched strategies by setting out to being the exclusive home to the Mexican American fanbase. And their strategy now is to fuq you guys raw in every hole until they recoup some of all that lost revenue before they completely abandon America. If Canelo fought 3x's on PBC PPV at 80$ a pop then you would have only paid 240.00 in PPV, and you would still get free FOX and Showtime (which you probably already have a subscription to) fights. Now which one is the true bargain? WAR HAYMON WAR ESPINOZA WAR SHOWTIME....**** DA-ZASTER while they're still here!
              They’ve admitted their initial market evaluation was wrong and ppv was needed to host such a big fight. I’m okay with it. Why are you so willing to pay showtime $80 for ppv and not dazn? If I’m interested in the fight, I could careless who’s hosting it.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post

They’ve admitted their initial market evaluation was wrong and ppv was needed to host such a big fight. I’m okay with it. Why are you so willing to pay showtime $80 for ppv and not dazn? If I’m interested in the fight, I could careless who’s hosting it.
                Because that loud mouth fog horned Brit came in screaming that "PPV is dead".... "Showtimes going out of business"..."Charlo can't fight unless he signs with us"..."all PBC are going to sign with me" ... yada yada yada. Now he wants everyone to understand his plight. Fuq him. Al never lied to us and then did a bait and switch and now trying to sell us a 3 piece corduroy suit in July for 330 bucks. If you couldn't care less then you and I are two totally different people.

Comment

Good undercard fight & at a complete bargain price. I thought with Zhang involved it would get a much higher bid than that. Hrgovic is the new Chris Byrd. Obviously different type of fighter but Byrd had the same problem so he made a deal with the devil & Don King had him fight for the vacant USBA /IBF eliminator vs Maurice Harris then David Tua in an IBF final eliminator. He had just come off fights with both Klitschkos & he took tough fights that no other guys would take like Ibeabuchi for example. Hrgovic getting a pretty easy route to a mando spot. Charles Martin is the only one that I think had it easier but 9 guys didn’t turn down Martin so it is not Hrgovic’s fault.
                  Last edited by joe strong; 03-08-2022, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Because that loud mouth fog horned Brit came in screaming that "PPV is dead".... "Showtimes going out of business"..."Charlo can't fight unless he signs with us"..."all PBC are going to sign with me" ... yada yada yada. Now he wants everyone to understand his plight. Fuq him. Al never lied to us and then did a bait and switch and now trying to sell us a 3 piece corduroy suit in July for 330 bucks. If you couldn't care less then you and I are two totally different people.
                    You’re right, but most businessmen lie lol. So I’m assuming you’re boycotting and not watching the Canelo fights??

Comment

Working...
                    X