Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev To Face Tervel Pulev On May 14; Site Expected To Be The Forum In Inglewood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev To Face Tervel Pulev On May 14; Site Expected To Be The Forum In Inglewood

Sergey Kovalev has a new opponent for what would be his first fight in 2 1/2 years. BoxingScene.com has learned that the former light heavyweight champion will battle undefeated Tervel Pulev in a 10-round cruiserweight fight set to headline a Triller Fight Club pay-per-view show May 14.
    [Click Here To Read More]

On ppv? Lol

Comment

Makes sense, given the relationships with women of both families.
      chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Tervel Pulev is a great prospect. Surprised they are rushing him into a fight like this? Thought he was maybe 3-4 years away from such a test, but nice to see him get fast-tracked. Young lion. Nash out.
        Last edited by Nash out; 03-08-2022, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Kovalev and Pascal. Two LHWs who have really fallen from grace. Perhaps if they both win, we can get them to complete the trilogy and let them indulge in whatever PEDs they wish. Juiced to the gills, they might make for an exciting scrap.

Comment

Kovalev: proven juicer who punches women and is an old drunk. Fuckhim.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
              Kovalev and Pascal. Two LHWs who have really fallen from grace. Perhaps if they both win, we can get them to complete the trilogy and let them indulge in whatever PEDs they wish. Juiced to the gills, they might make for an exciting scrap.
              Honestly seeing Pascal on tv didn't do him justice to when I saw him fight a few years ago in person. Dude was JACKED like a bodybuilder lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Honestly seeing Pascal on tv didn't do him justice to when I saw him fight a few years ago in person. Dude was JACKED like a bodybuilder lol.
                This coming from someone who’s seen him grow up , he was always lean with that bodybuilder cut
                That was genetics but now he’s like Barry Bonds lol transformation

Comment

Noodles is still fighting?

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

Yeah, I have no doubt. There are some things in boxing that you can't always fully appreciate on TV. The sound of Beterbiev's punches was one for me.

It's a shame, I really liked Pascal throughout his career, the PED issue was disappointing but not surprising.

Comment

Working...
                    X