Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: We'd Make Joe Joyce vs. Anthony Joshua in a Heartbeat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: We'd Make Joe Joyce vs. Anthony Joshua in a Heartbeat!

Frank Warren, co-promoter of WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, would love to have two-time champion Anthony Joshua at ringside for Fury's upcoming fight Dillian Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

joyce would end up seriously hurting him

Comment

I told anyone who would listen that Joshua was a scrub.
      charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

I think Joyce is big and strong, but he is slow as molasses! I think Joshua would likely outbox him, maybe stop him late in the fight, Joyce has a granite chin though so likely no stoppage.
        NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

That's a good, winnable fight for AJ. He should take that offer once the Usyk rematch officially falls through.
          mawoodhouse mawoodhouse likes this.

Comment

I think Joyce is a nightmare for AJ. One thing Joyce will test is your durability and stamina and those are two of the things AJ lacks.
            Castilo Castilo Inspired Inspired Fact Fact thack thack Hnnnggg Hnnnggg and 1 others like this.

Comment

this is a good fight, but i hear charles martin is the favourite to land the fight

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                this is a good fight, but i hear charles martin is the favourite to land the fight
                With who?Joyce?

Comment

If the Usyk rematch doesn’t happen I would assume the belts become vacant & Joyce/Parker would be the #1 & 2 fighting for the WBO strap. Joshua is #4 or 5 for all 3 belts he lost. He is not in line for any vacant belt as his ranking is not high enough unless his contract with Usyk stipulates he would get first crack at all the belts regardless if Usyk can’t fulfill his obligated rematch or not.

if I was Joyce I would definitely take the Joshua fight over any vacant belt opportunity because he will never get paid more than he would for the Joshua fight. He isn’t getting any younger.
                  Last edited by joe strong; 03-08-2022, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I'd definitely watch that fight ,its a 50/50 . I'd pick Joe cause I'm a fan but aj could edge it out .

Comment

Working...
                    X