Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Taylor-Catterall: WBO Previously Objected BBBoC Appointment Of Judges Lewis And Loughlin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Taylor-Catterall: WBO Previously Objected BBBoC Appointment Of Judges Lewis And Loughlin

Amidst the ongoing investigation surrounding the widely criticized outcome in the Josh Taylor-Jack Catterall junior welterweight championship fight is the question of why two of the judges were there at all.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boxing is corrupt why have a scottish judge and Ian John Lewis has always been bent

Comment

Well-well-well, look whos laughing now 'Tart-Tomato' fans? Some of you will remember how you all mocked me and claimed that I was a nutjob for telling it like it was, that Victor Loughlin and Ian John Lewis aided Josh Taylor in his fights with Viktor Postol and Ryan Martin.

I want to say that this win for me not only cements my credibility but should strengthen my argument against Tyson Fury and Katie Taylor's fraudulent careers, and any other bum that I expose in the future. I told you all that Jack Catterall was getting robbed, my detailed investigations would of led you to the same conclusion, if you listened.
      bigsmoothh bigsmoothh buddyr buddyr like this.

Comment

I'd say its a pretty bad day when a boxing organization ends up looking less corrupt than you do
        Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Well-well-well, look whos laughing now 'Tart-Tomato' fans? Some of you will remember how you all mocked me and claimed that I was a nutjob for telling it like it was, that Victor Loughlin and Ian John Lewis aided Josh Taylor in his fights with Viktor Postol and Ryan Martin.

I want to say that this win for me not only cements my credibility but should strengthen my argument against Tyson Fury and Katie Taylor's fraudulent careers, and any other bum that I expose in the future. I told you all that Jack Catterall was getting robbed, my detailed investigations would of led you to the same conclusion, if you listened.

Yo, but you forgot to include Howard Foster in your list of dodgy judges. Kept the same cards as all of the above till the end, and always pulling corrupt **** whether reffing or judging.

Only reason he's not under microscope here is because he pulled out that last card for Catterall

Comment

I watched the fill fight at least twice and replayed some of the controversial parts. It was scrappy and not pleasant to watch but Jack did school Josh, I have no doubt about that. Here,s the thing.
            Josh could not win the fight without stopping Jack. Josh,s own corner toldchim that. So OK.
            Why not call it a draw.??? If they were not sure.
            Champion's do get preferential treatment but this was disgraceful. Josh did not win that fight. So for me. I am pretty sick of the whole mess. There are questions being asked about the Elephant in the room. I will not be watching any more Taylor fights or any thing organised and backed financially by the Elephant in the room and that means tbe heavyweights and all., seeing what happens to Jack and how he was robbed blind, has cured me of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgie Do View Post
              I watched the fill fight at least twice and replayed some of the controversial parts. It was scrappy and not pleasant to watch but Jack did school Josh, I have no doubt about that. Here,s the thing.
              Josh could not win the fight without stopping Jack. Josh,s own corner toldchim that. So OK.
              Why not call it a draw.??? If they were not sure.
              Champion's do get preferential treatment but this was disgraceful. Josh did not win that fight. So for me. I am pretty sick of the whole mess. There are questions being asked about the Elephant in the room. I will not be watching any more Taylor fights or any thing organised and backed financially by the Elephant in the room and that means tbe heavyweights and all., seeing what happens to Jack and how he was robbed blind, has cured me of boxing.
              I stoped watching the replay after 5 rounds. It's was like wwe and scrappy like u said. Didn't seem like a boxing match at all.

Comment

Robert Smith should go. Too much of this BS under his watch and his only reply is "somebody else think of an idea". The corrupt old boys network running the sport over here should all be cleared out, but there doesn't seem to be enough public pressure to make that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Yo, but you forgot to include Howard Foster in your list of dodgy judges. Kept the same cards as all of the above till the end, and always pulling corrupt **** whether reffing or judging.

Only reason he's not under microscope here is because he pulled out that last card for Catterall
                  You are right, Howard Foster has been suspect in the past.

This article states that Howard Foster has met all requirements to be a WBO certified judge, However, the report also informs that Ian John Lewis and Victor Loughlin were not approved by the World Boxing Organization.

This controversy has got even more strange, who appointed Lewis and Loughlin? What the hell is BBBofC secretary Robert Smith going to do about it? I remember when Terry O'Connor was using a phone during as he judged Lewis Riston vs. Miguel 'Titere' Vazquez -- a fight that turned out to be a robbery. Smith, basically said that they did not see nothing, even though the evidence was clear.

Anyways, I'm following the trail all the way down to the offices of the BBBofC, but there is blame to go around I wonder if the other sanctioning-bodies have a certified judging program like the WBO, maybe if they all had similar protocols this fight would of been canceled.

Comment

How can Taylor have won the round where he was deducted a point? In the absence of him scoring a knockdown, or somehow otherwise decisively winning the round in a completely dominant manner, the best he could have gotten was a 9-9 round?
                    bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X