Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO To Order Munguia-Alimkhanuly Purse Bid; Munguia Considering Offer For Charlo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO To Order Munguia-Alimkhanuly Purse Bid; Munguia Considering Offer For Charlo Fight

Jaime Munguia is weighing his options. The former WBO junior middleweight champion has been presented with two championship choices for his next fight. The Tijuana native can either fight for the WBO interim middleweight title against Janibek Alimkhanuly or challenge unbeaten WBC middleweight champion Jermall Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Janiebek fight might be easier to make but man munguia vs Charlo would be a banger and it's the kinda fights you wanna see

Comment

Predictions, anybody? Based on how Munguia has been handled so far, I say they choose Alimkhanuly. But, I'd rather see him face Jermall.

Comment

Originally posted by Tag, You're Hit View Post
        Predictions, anybody? Based on how Munguia has been handled so far, I say they choose Alimkhanuly. But, I'd rather see him face Jermall.
        He ducks both and fights Adames next.

Comment

He would be an idiot not to fight Charlo. He beats Charlo he is the WBC 160lbs champion. He would have to rematch Charlo but so what! He wins both he gets probably career high paydays then he could join the line with his hand out for the Canelo fight. If he doesn’t take Charlo then it is obvious he is another fighter with a padded record who is too scared to lose…
          mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Why would he fight Adames when he can go straight to a title shot vs Charlo.

Espinoza pretty much gave hints of trying to make this fight when it became known that Canelo was taking the DAZN offer.

​​​​​​Hell of a FOTY type of fight.

Still think he takes the Zhanibek route RJJ-94-02=GOAT ?
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Espinoza pretty much gave hints of trying to make this fight when it became known that Canelo was taking the DAZN offer.

Yeah probably. I hope he fights Charlo but barely anybody ever “crosses over to the other side of the street” nowadays so I think the smart money is on Munguia vs Zhanibek happening on DAZN in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

this is the same guy who was Andrade’s mandatory for 2 years and didn’t even enforce his mandatory status. He don’t want that smoke.

Comment

the Charlo fight won't happen for the same reasons Charlo wouldn't go fight Andrade. They are not gonna jump to the other network unfortunately cause that's a good azz fight

Comment

it would be a very refreshing fight, and it's that kind of fight that is what some people want for Charlo - make a fight or two that starts to define the career and then come back and see what Canelo is up to. It would be like that for both really. and it matches up to be a war. Munguia brings his own fans so this would be a lively crowd ,

And for Munguia, I guess the work is finally done and now they go for it. Love the idea of this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X