Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Madrimov-Soro: WBA Orders Immediate Rematch After Controversial Conclusion 12/17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Madrimov-Soro: WBA Orders Immediate Rematch After Controversial Conclusion 12/17

Two-and-a-half months after the controversial conclusion to their elimination match, the WBA has ordered an immediate rematch between 154-pound contenders Israil Madrimov and Michel Soro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thank goodness, that was a disaster ending that deserved an immediate rematch.

Should be another good fight.

Comment

This reminds of 2 fights. Rahman/Tua 1 were Rahman was clearly ahead on the cards when Tua blatantly left hooked Rahman after the bell to end round. Then while Tua was onnthe attack in the next round he had Rahman against the ropes & was throwing punches but Rahman was fine & throwing back then Telus Assiminios (However his name spelled) waived it off & took Rahman’s undefeated record away.

Nothing was funnier than Joey Abell vs Raphael Butler. Abell never heard the bell & totally laid out Butler after landed a huge left on a defenceless Butler who dropped his hands after the bell rang. It started a good brawl.. A couple angles are on youtube…
      Last edited by joe strong; 03-07-2022, 01:15 PM.

Comment

The first fight should be ruled a No Contest.

Comment

I give a lot of credit for this happening to Abel Sanchez.... as soon as the circus in the ring began he was right on it. It pays to have someone like that in your corner. Beleive me now he made sure that the fight would not be ignored or should I say the circus that took place after the bell rang and no one seemed to be paying attention except for Sanchez......glad to hear it, it is a start.

Comment

Working...
          X