Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz On Gary Russell Fight: It's Still Very Possible; Still A Great Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz On Gary Russell Fight: It's Still Very Possible; Still A Great Fighter

Leo Santa Cruz would welcome a fight with the newly crowned champion who upset Gary Russell Jr. next. If Russell gets the opportunity to fight Mark Magsayo again, though, the four-division champion considers a subsequent bout with Russell viable if Russell were to win back his title. Russell didn't have a rematch clause in his contract for the Magsayo bout because the WBC doesn't allow such items in deals for mandated title fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Panty stfu.

Comment

GRJ loses and now looks beatable and NOW “Pillow-fists” Lsc is interested! Weak and embarrassing.. just retire already.
      Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I haven't been a fan of this guy since he ran away from fighting Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
          GRJ loses and now looks beatable and NOW “Pillow-fists” Lsc is interested! Weak and embarrassing.. just retire already.
          He said if he wins the title back maybe he fights him.

Comment

Leo say he don't know why the fight never occured because he's not trying to judge or dog Gary, but here's why; he wanted too much dam money and that's why he only has fought mandatories and this last one whipped his A(sS)! Gary use to have so much talent but inactivity will kill a career just like fighting to often in wars, I just hope he's secure with having to one day go to a 9 to 5 or become a full time trainer, because we all know the high demands were never reached.

Comment

LSC avoided black fighters. When he finally faced one, it was a lightskin. Still got knocked the f out

Comment

This dude…now that he got sparked now he wants to take risks. Couldn’t even run the third fight with Frampton. He lucked out big time that Haymon managed to pay him to fight all them soft touches like with Garcia. Maybe now that Rigo has 20% Vision left he’d fight him.
                PRchamp PRchamp likes this.

Comment

My question is why didnt LSC fight GRJ years ago to unify. I specifically remember GRJ beating Kiko I wanna say it was and put a shirt on saying Hey Al Leo next? and Leo went on to fight anybody not named GRJ including getting put unconscious by Tank.

Comment

I don't even care anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X