Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haney: I Got WBC Title, Kambosos Has The Rest Of My Belts; Let's Just Make It Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haney: I Got WBC Title, Kambosos Has The Rest Of My Belts; Let's Just Make It Happen

SAN DIEGO - Devin Haney has not budged in his stance on the only fight he wants next. The unbeaten WBC lightweight titlist continues to campaign for an undisputed championship clash with lineal/WBA "Super"/IBF/WBO/WBC "Franchise" champion George Kambosos Jr. Such a fight has remained a focal point even before Haney (27-0, 15KOs) entered his title consolidation fight with Joseph Diaz Jr., whom he soundly outpointed in a competitive but clear decision win last December 4 in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Whatever Loma was getting, I'll take that" sounds reasonable.
    davefromvancouv davefromvancouv likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      "Whatever Loma was getting, I'll take that" sounds reasonable.
      They’re not gonna pay huggies haneys what they would pay loma he’s not as big a name. He claims he’s willing to fight in Australia but his dad sings a different tune told the kambosos they need to be realistic and fight in America. Dibella already said the fight was dead due to hearns insulting counter offer. And haney needs to stfu with his #1 contender belt he’s embarrassing himself calling himself a champion and all this undisputed nonsense. Just because he “disputes” it doesn’t make kambosos any but an undisputed unified 4 belts champion when haney beats a champion he can call himself a champion. He sounds like a dosser screaming he’s any sort of champion lol

Comment

looks like Kambozo doesn't want that smoke
        davefromvancouv davefromvancouv likes this.

Comment

Gonna be a fake champ for a while longer
          "real" undisputed??? Lol

Comment

Haney is going to have to take short money if he wants the shot.

If I’m Haney, I take the short money, give Kambosis a rematch clause and go to Australia. Then I do what Hagler did to Minter in front of the Aussies.

You then have the rematch in the USA and then make the big money fights until you go up.

Comment

The only thing about fighting in Australia and you are not a puncher! Haney can win every round and still not get the decision those people rarely give an outsider a win so he's crazy as hell if he takes it without the proper judges and things in place for contract.

Comment

Haney and his father are name droppers, they been doing this for a while, pretend they want to fight the top dogs, call them out etc, but never sending a legit offer.

they did it with Loma, Tank, Teo and now Kambosos, and then they tell the media they were ducked.

Comment

With Loma at war and out of the running it would be hilariously terrible if Hearn can't get Haney the fight.

Comment

After all this talk on both sides, it would be a damn shame for this fight not to be made.

We rarely get REAL undisputed clashes anyway
                    -just alot of this franchise belt bulls--t, so it wouldn't be surprising....

Comment

Working...
                    X