Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Trainer on Rewatching Catterall Bout: I Had Josh By One Round, 113-112

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Trainer on Rewatching Catterall Bout: I Had Josh By One Round, 113-112

Even after a close review, trainer Ben Davison simply can't see how his charge, Josh Taylor, got away with a "highway robbery", as some have called Taylor's recent controversial points win over Jack Catterall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

115-110, 116-109, 117-108 Catterall all good scores. That's as close as it got. Very clear, wide win for Catterall. Nash out.

Comment

Lewis card shows Taylor winning 7 rounds, one of them 10-8. I just can't see a case for Taylor having won 7 rounds.
      Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Very sad to hear Ben defending this

Comment

If you payed me a substantial amount of Josh’s purses as well I may just believe that too. Somebody pay let’s find out

Comment

Does that home-cooking include Kell Brooks chocolate-brownies? I seen him ringside.

Comment

You have a trainer with integrity when Parker beat Chisora in the first fight and Andy Lee told Chisora they would give him a rematch.
              And then you have Ben Davidson….

Comment

Why did you tell Josh he needed a knockout then Ben?

Lying c***…

Comment

Don't forget that Davison is the best trainer in the UK, so he's entitled to be right when the world and it's mother are wrong.

Comment

Trying to save face mate

Comment

Working...
                    X