Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Want To Beat The Best In 115-Pound Division, Not Interested In Moving Up Or Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Want To Beat The Best In 115-Pound Division, Not Interested In Moving Up Or Down

SAN DIEGO - Roman 'Chocolatito' Gonzalez continues to prove there is plenty of fight left in his already storied career. The final chapter, however, will likely not include an attempt to conquer a fifth weight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

I'm glad Roman is making some money now - his legacy is cemented and now he needs to take care of his pocket and health. Fight Estrada for a million or two and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      I'm glad Roman is making some money now - his legacy is cemented and now he needs to take care of his pocket and health. Fight Estrada for a million or two and call it a day.
      lol at one million or two. Try a couple hundred thousand tops. But yes, Roman's greatness is unquestionable; he should take the biggest payday available.

Inoue or Donaire - I think those are the two biggest paydays for him. It's too bad Choco won't fight them but it's totally understandable. They are bigger than him and he's at the tail end of his career.

Comment

It's a treat to watch him fight. A P4P fighter and a legend of the sport.

Comment

SplitSecond SplitSecond likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post

lol at one million or two. Try a couple hundred thousand tops. But yes, Roman's greatness is unquestionable; he should take the biggest payday available.

Inoue or Donaire - I think those are the two biggest paydays for him. It's too bad Choco won't fight them but it's totally understandable. They are bigger than him and he's at the tail end of his career.
            Chocolatito and Estrada both got 1 million for the rematch. Hearn is paying these guys what they deserve

Castilo Castilo Hnnnggg Hnnnggg like this.

Comment

Maybe avenge your loss to your daddy Sor Rungvisai

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                Maybe avenge your loss to your daddy Sor Rungvisai
                Stupid comment as always. Your posts are abundant with vapidity.

Comment

Rungvisai, Ioka and Estrada.

Quite sobering to see Gonzalez fighting against another champion for 750k/250k split them see what Fury and Whyte are getting!

Comment

Originally posted by aaronbnb View Post

I read he made $680,000 for the Saturday fight - so a million for Estrada is in the ballpark

Comment

Working...
                    X