Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ex-Josh Taylor Trainer: Catterall Won; Josh Needs To Be Better and Stay at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ex-Josh Taylor Trainer: Catterall Won; Josh Needs To Be Better and Stay at 140

Trainer Shane McGuigan couldn't help but feel like a disappointed parent watching his former charge Josh Taylor pick up a controversial decision the other night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Leaving a proven trainer in Shane and going to an incompetent fool in Davison was always going to result in a regression of Taylor’s ability. He needs to leave Boxercise Ben ASAP to get his career back on track.
    dan_cov dan_cov likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Leaving a proven trainer in Shane and going to an incompetent fool in Davison was always going to result in a regression of Taylor’s ability. He needs to leave Boxercise Ben ASAP to get his career back on track.
      Boxercise Ben is the Taylor sacking away from never being hired again. Sacked by BJS, sacked by Fury, the guy is useless. Nash out.
      RJJ-94-02=GOAT RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

I’ve always admired Shane as a trainer. I can’t help but agree with him, I feel like Both Taylor and Frampton seemed to regress drastically after leaving McGuigan Gym. I think had Luke Campbell had Shane in his corner from the beginning, Luke would of won a world title. I rate Shane that highly.

Comment

Working...
        X