Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: I Want Warrington Again, It's Personal; Just Want To Rip His Head Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mauricio Lara: I Want Warrington Again, It's Personal; Just Want To Rip His Head Off

SAN DIEGO - Mauricio 'Bronco' Lara had to do a double take when he saw who jumped the line for a title shot. The streaking contender from Mexico City made a name for himself after handing the first defeat to former IBF featherweight titlist Josh Warrington (30-1-1, 7KOs) last February on the road at Wembley's SSE Arena in London. Their rematch took place seven months later in Warrington's hometown of Leeds, England only lasted two rounds, ending in a technical draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think you will

Comment

It might probably turn to Lara vs Kiko instead. I have a little suspect that Warrington will never be the same after the two Lara fights.

Comment

Warrington will never be allowed to fight Lara again.

Comment

Hopefully Kiko Martinez just knocks Warrington out and makes it irrelevant.

Comment

That rematch was BS.

It's okay, Lara already beat the crap out of Warrington first time they fought.

Kiko might end up beating Warrington anyways. Lol

Comment

Ridiculous that Warrington was put forward to fight Martinez ahead of Lara.

Comment

they will keep him far away from Warrington

Comment

Working...
                X