Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Josh Taylor Was 'Terrible' Against Catterall; Worst I've Seen Him Perform

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: Josh Taylor Was 'Terrible' Against Catterall; Worst I've Seen Him Perform

Bob Arum can't quite pinpoint what went wrong for Josh Taylor on Saturday night in Glasgow. Maybe, as Taylor indicated, he applied too much pressure on himself while preparing for a huge event in his home country. Perhaps, too, Jack Catterall was better than even Taylor, who touted Catterall's skills before their fight, expected during their 12-round, 140-pound title fight at The OVO Hydro.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He doesn't need a nutritionist, he needs to move up and to rekindle the hunger and motivation that made him undisputed.

Comment

He's Dog Meat at 147.

Comment

I hope Josh smacks Bob across his mouth. Stop trying to use Josh to win your lawsuit against Bud!

Comment

Wouldn’t mind seeing BUmtaylor getting clowned and destroyed by Crawfraud who is ducking Spence himself

Comment

Yet arum still had Taylor winning, he has zero shame and his curruption is what won taylor the fight

Comment

"You're nutritionist is a bum! He's a bum!" - Bob Arum to Josh Taylor

Comment

I hope Crawfish beats Taylor the bum. Crawfish is more skilled bum and didn't rob anyone unlike Taylor.

Comment

Quite hilarious, he had Taylor winning by a couple of points. Be honest Bob. Taylor lost.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    He doesn't need a nutritionist, he needs to move up and to rekindle the hunger and motivation that made him undisputed.
                    That’s true

plus people are just leaving out the fact Catterall is an underrated undefeated fighter, like Kambosos was. You never really know how good these undefeated fighters are until they get a chance on the big stage, Even the greatest fighters were in their position at one point.

I said before the fight that if Taylor isn’t ready for this fight, it won’t be a walk in the park like people think. Catterall always had a good ring IQ and is too smart to just go in and get blasted out. You don’t become a sparring partner at age 19 or 20 for Floyd and Canelo if you don’t know your way around the ring.

I think Taylor just had a bad night, bad preparation and felt he could breeze this fight. I also think Catterall proved he’s a good level and smart fighter. Not saying Catterall is elite, but nobody at 140 will walk through him.
                    Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-05-2022, 12:13 PM.
                    steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X