Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Judges Absolutely Destroyed Jack Catterall's Life and Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Judges Absolutely Destroyed Jack Catterall's Life and Career

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has attacked the scoring of last Saturday's fight between undisputed junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor and mandatory challenger Jack Catterall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is right like always. Taylor is big stiff idiot. Must have lost.

Comment

@12.59

John McDermott's defeat to Tyson Fury was a travesty of historic proportions

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...yweight-boxing

You know Jack Catterall's robbery reminds me of John McDermott with 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury. Like everyone is saying that 'Tart-Tamato' Josh Taylor lost recently, so did the British public when Tyson got a gift vs. McDermott. Now some people think that Tyson redeemed himself when he rematched John, but those that know the shady details witness another robbery and the incompetence of the BBBofC.

I'm not going to get into it right this moment, I got to get some sleep for 'Chocolatito' vs. Martinez, but I'm definitely interested in your comments, cya.

lion33lit lion33lit likes this.

Comment

"In boxing, these fighters don’t want any gifts, they don’t want robbery decisions."

Taylor was ok with it.

Comment

Jack will be back, but the decision was a disgrace and he might never get an opportunity to fight for the undisputed championship again.

Fury actually himself was the recipient of a decision where where he might have lost. I'm not googling now, think the opponent was McDermott, I stand corrected.

But Fury clearly won the rematch and has become the best heavyweight in the world by a clear margin.
          Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

@12.59

John McDermott's defeat to Tyson Fury was a travesty of historic proportions

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/bl...yweight-boxing

You know Jack Catterall's robbery reminds me of John McDermott with 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Fury. Like everyone is saying that 'Tart-Tamato' Josh Taylor lost recently, so did the British public when Tyson got a gift vs. McDermott. Now some people think that Tyson redeemed himself when he rematched John, but those that know the shady details witness another robbery and the incompetence of the BBBofC.

I'm not going to get into it right this moment, I got to get some sleep for 'Chocolatito' vs. Martinez, but I'm definitely interested in your comments, cya.

I think the Fury-McDermott fight was the one where John found out in the dressing room that a really close family member died. I am rooting for Martinez.

It is nice to have a contributor who can string together a coherent sentence.
            1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

all good tyson apart from the fighters not wanting the decision bit, i cant recall an uphappy boxer after a fight getting a decision, made even worse for struggling guys who have literally one shot at the big time and its stolen by corruption, literally life changing in that situation

Comment

I recently watched a bit of a Jack Catteral interview, were he was complaining over the decision 'Rightly so'.

But I then decided to switch this interview off, a few minutes in because? It was useless.

I have said this before, and I will say it again. In the immediate aftermath of the fight, Jamie Moore & Jack Catteral made mistakes.

They should of been present at the post fight press conference, and they should of confronted Josh Taylor. This is how you apply pressure.

None of this happened, instead all I saw? Was Jamie Moore, complaining to sky sports presenters. And not that I bother with social media, but members of this site reported that Catteral was complaining on social media.

Completely useless. Fighters need to understand that, they have to confront other fighters in physical reality. Old school tactics fundamentally are still necessary etc

I just think we or some people live in this culture where everything is convert and done through social media. Social media is a joke, it is entertainment.

If a fighter has suffered a injustice, and they have the opportunity to physically-verbally confront people in physical reality 'That should be the direct action to take'.

Bernard Hopkins confronting Joe Calzaghe, or confronting the media after Pascal I. David Haye confronting Wladimir & Vitali Kiltschko, both times it resulted in him landing a fight, Muhammad Ali turning up at Sonny Liston's house 'These are all examples of fighters being direct, within physical reality'.

Why don't we witnessed this anymore? Even self proclaimed street wise, tough guys like Dillian Whyte. Chose to play around on social media, or not even turn up at press conferences.

I am not reading the article, as it will achieve nothing.

If Jack Catteral has got a problem, there is nothing stopping him from jumping on a train and confronting Josh Taylor. No need for any physical violence, just confront him man to man 'Take a camera crew, it would be awesome viewing'.

If team Catteral really want to apply pressure, they have to take this down the old school route.
                Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 03-05-2022, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  I recently watched a bit of a Jack Catteral interview, were he was complaining over the decision 'Rightly so'.

But I then decided to switch this interview off, a few minutes in because? It was useless.

I have said this before, and I will say it again. In the immediate aftermath of the fight, Jamie Moore & Jack Catteral made mistakes.

They should of been present at the post fight press conference, and they should of confronted Josh Taylor. This is how you apply pressure.

None of this happened, instead all I saw? Was Jamie Moore, complaining to sky sports presenters. And not that I bother with social media, but members of this site reported that Catteral was complaining on social media.

Completely useless. Fighters need to understand that, they have to confront other fighters in physical reality. Old school tactics fundamentally are still necessary etc

I just think we or some people live in this culture where everything is convert and done through social media. Social media is a joke, it is entertainment.

If a fighter has suffered a injustice, and they have the opportunity to physically-verbally confront people in physical reality 'That should be the direct action to take'.

Bernard Hopkins confronting Joe Calzaghe, or confronting the media after Pascal I. David Haye confronting Wladimir & Vitali Kiltschko, both times it resulted in him landing a fight, Muhammad Ali turning up at Sonny Liston's house 'These are all examples of fighters being direct, within physical reality'.

Why don't we witnessed this anymore? Even self proclaimed street wise, tough guys like Dillian Whyte. Chose to play around on social media, or not even turn up at press conferences.

I am not reading the article, as it will achieve nothing.

If Jack Catteral has got a problem, there is nothing stopping him from jumping on a train and confronting Josh Taylor. No need for any physical violence, just confront him man to man 'Take a camera crew, it would be awesome viewing'.

If team Catteral really want to apply pressure, they have to take this down the old school route.
                  I dont think that gets him another fight man... It is not up to Taylor anyway. You have to ask his promoter, Bob Arum. I say the media and the fans gotta put the pressure on them every time they show their faces.
                  Last edited by Comanche; 03-05-2022, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Never gonna be able to rid boxing of bent judges. In the mortar of the sport

Comment

Working...
                    X