Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Recovering After Freak Accident at Home, Vision is Affected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Recovering After Freak Accident at Home, Vision is Affected

Guillermo Rigondeaux faces a difficult battle to rescue what remains of his career in the ring. The Cuban boxer suffered injuries to his face and both eyes, after suffering a domestic accident that kept him hospitalized until noon this Friday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Guy just can't seem to catch a break. Talk about salt in the wound after a loss. Recover well champ but maybe it's time to hang em up.
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Poor lad, hope he recovers. I'm always scared kitchen appliances are going to explode.

Comment

Hope for quick recovery for Rigo .
        kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

How is he alive if a pressure cooker exploded in his face? Pressure cookers was what the Boston Marathon bombers used for their explosives.

Comment

Another example of how shot his reflexes are. In his prime that pressure cooker wouldn't have gotten within an inch of him.

Comment

In before the jokes fly and they call it a boring explosion

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                How is he alive if a pressure cooker exploded in his face? Pressure cookers was what the Boston Marathon bombers used for their explosives.
                I mean he was probably cooking food and not crude explosives and nails or whatever the **** they put in their miserable concoction... By the sounds of it, he is pretty lucky and the injuries could be pretty significant.
                Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                  Another example of how shot his reflexes are. In his prime that pressure cooker wouldn't have gotten within an inch of him.
                  Yep... years back, Rigo just use his superb movement to diffuse any type of pressure...

Comment

i wonder did he buy a cheap brand or just not follow the instructions on it, anyway, they seem to be dangerous regardless & id never use one i dont think, i would always be looking at it wondering what if

Comment

Working...
                    X