Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum On Ramirez-Pedraza: I'm Happy To Pay Significant Money For Real Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum On Ramirez-Pedraza: I'm Happy To Pay Significant Money For Real Fights

Jose Ramirez isn't the type to seek a soft touch. The former WBC/WBO 140-pound champion has typically taken on the toughest challenges, even near an opponent's hometown, during his ascent from prospect to one of the top performers in his division. His 12-round fight with Jose Pedraza on Friday night provides more evidence of Ramirez's willingness to face championship-caliber opposition.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hard to disagree with arum

Comment

Arum is getting a lot of free passes these days with his BS because he's elderly and looks like a friendly but doddery old neighbour who pootles around the neighbourhood and sitting on benches.
      Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

I want this fight to be competitive but Pedrazahas a tendency to fight stupidly sometimes. Personally I don’t think he has enough pop to keep Ramirez from pushing him him to the ropes and swarming him.
        Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

But wouldnt attempt to or pay for better opps for Bud? Fcuk Arum
          Swaitdaddy Swaitdaddy likes this.

Comment

Bob is so full of it. He's taught an entire generation of fighters to take the easiest fights while building your brand.

Comment

Ramirez and Pedraza is a great fight...so it's easy for Arum to say this and sound good. However, not every Top Rank card is as good as this one.

Comment

Fùcking liar. He didn't even made an offer to Canelo to fight Beterbiev or Joe Smith.

Comment

Arum isn't good for boxing him and Don King need to retire

Comment

Working...
                  X