Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikael Zewski Will Now Face Carlos Ocampo, Bohachuck Heads To Ukraine To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikael Zewski Will Now Face Carlos Ocampo, Bohachuck Heads To Ukraine To Fight

Like so many fellow brave Ukrainians, Serhii "El Flaco" Bohachuk (20-1, 20 KOs) has returned home in defense of his country fighting alongside his compatriots against the Russian invasion, which has forced his withdrawal from a scheduled March 25th showdown with Canadian super welterweight Mikael Zewski (35-2, 23 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really liked Mikael Zewski during the Mean Machine fight looked good that fight til Mean Machine finally took him out

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
      I really liked Mikael Zewski during the Mean Machine fight looked good that fight til Mean Machine finally took him out
      That was an incredibly entertaining fight (I think it was during height of pandemic and I was appreciative of a good fight). Zewski looked very good until he tired, got caught and got iced. My guess is he stops Ocampo, I remember the Mexican fighter getting stopped quick by Spence and he really hasn't fought anyone else.

Also, I tip my cap in respect to Bohachuck. Reminds me of so many athletes during WW2 who paused their careers to fight for thier country.

Comment

Working...
      X