Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Hopes For Fireworks in Jai Opetaia Mandatory Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Hopes For Fireworks in Jai Opetaia Mandatory Defense

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, Mairis Briedis (28-1, 20 KOs) will defend his IBF and Ring Magazine World Cruiserweight Titles against undefeated mandatory challenger Jai Opetaia (21-0, 17 KOs) on Wednesday May 11 at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre in Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Any one have photos of this guy wearing some whacked as clothing at the Josh Taylor fight??

Comment

I didn't see the fight and heard it was TURRIBLE but on a boxing podcast they kept talking about his clothing and how's he's a strange dide.

Comment

someone give him a sparkler & all will be well as long as he doesnt sing

Comment

I like Briedis. Think he is fun and entertaining in the ring.

Comment

Breidis doesn't have anything left to prove at cruiserweight (and not really any significant up and coming boxers to take his crown). I guess he's too small to make a move to heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
            X