Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Talks Fury-Whyte, Andrade-Parker, Dubois, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Talks Fury-Whyte, Andrade-Parker, Dubois, More

THE TYSON FURY roadshow rolled into town on Tuesday to signpost the official launch of his WBC World heavyweight championship showdown against his mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte on April 23.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is about making a statement to UK fans and outfits Fury dislikes. BBBoC, UKAD etc. expect him to be ready and dish out a savage beating to a made-to-order no defense opponent

Comment

Fury/Whyte will be an ugly clinch fest complete with rabbit punches,low blows and poor stamina on full display.

Of course, despite getting sparked by an ancient Povetkin not long ago- Whyte was able to duck and dodge his way to a title shot. At least the 300lb drug cheat he's facing actually beat someone of note.

UK sheep will eat it up and ask for seconds though.

Boxing Year 2022

Comment

Great to see boxing getting a move on again in this country.

Comment

I got to say Old Fisheyes is in a very favourable position with Fury, Dubois & Joyce… Joyce doesn’t have time on his side but Fury top dog in WBC, Joyce #1 in WBO & Dubois #1 (sort of) in WBA…
          Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

I think Andrade vs Parker will be more competitive than some people think.

Comment

I got Parker by TKO8 against Andrade. The Liam fight left a bad taste in my mouth about Andrade and Parker is big and heavy-handed. I think Andrade has slipped enough to eat a mid to late round bomb for an early candidate for upset and knockout of the year.

Comment

How the tables have turned in british boxing. After being shunned for years and rejected by british boxing, Tyson Fury now finds himself being the only Active Heavyweight champ. Cannot wait for April 23.

Comment

Working...
                X