Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conwell: I'll Be Breathing Down The Neck of Jermell Charlo By End of 2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conwell: I'll Be Breathing Down The Neck of Jermell Charlo By End of 2022

Unbeaten Charles Conwell has officially signed his co-promotional agreement with Probellum. The 24-year-old former Olympian is one of the fastest rising stars in the 154lbs division and aims to be in position to secure a world title shot by the end of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is indeed gonna be a champion, I think after the Castano rematch Charlo will move up.

Comment

Would like to see him on some more cards, last time I saw his name it was untelevised.
      jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Isn’t that the boy that killed Patrick day

Comment

Charlo will crush him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingkeen View Post
            Yes,
            I think it took him some time to get back that's why he hasn't really been in the mix

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingkeen View Post
              That’s some real negative B.S. you speaking and then who the f(uK) U calling a boy; fool!
              IBOX4LIFE IBOX4LIFE likes this.

Comment

I rate Conwell highly, think he has the goods. I wasn't sure how the tragedy involving Patrick Day would impact him (same with Matias). I look forward to seeing Charles back in the ring in some significant fights.

On a side note, every time I think of the passing of Patrick Day, it saddens me. In all of his interviews, he seemed like a bright, decent person who fought not because he had to but because he loved the sport. RIP Patrick, you are not forgotten.
                IBOX4LIFE IBOX4LIFE dkamds dkamds like this.

Comment

154 keeps re-tooling! Ready to see what DSG looks like @ 154!

Comment

Working...
                  X