Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Dmitry Bivol - Face To Face in San Diego

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo Alvarez, Dmitry Bivol - Face To Face in San Diego

Canelo, Bivol San Diego Press Conference Photos Gallery - Pound-for-pound superstar Canelo Alvarez (57-1-2, 30 KOs) has signed a new multi-fight deal with Matchroom Boxing and DAZN. The first fight will see boxing's biggest attraction step up in weight to take on Dmitry Bivol (19-0, 11 KOs) in a bid for the WBA Light-Heavyweight title on May 7. The second fight in the multi-fight deal is set for September. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

It should be cancelled. Bivol's taxes will go to Russia to support war. No russian should make money on American soil

Comment

Originally posted by ikripak View Post
      It should be cancelled. Bivol's taxes will go to Russia to support war. No russian should make money on American soil
      STFU.

Bivol KO9 shot to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

STFU.

Bivol KO9 shot to the body.
        wanna bet accounts ??

Comment

After what happen in Ukraine, i don't mind seeing Canelo beat this mfer up!

#USA1
          Boxing fan1981 Boxing fan1981 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post

wanna bet accounts ??
            no, got 50k?

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

no, got 50k?
              why not ?
              only ko or stoppage, if it goes to the scorecards neither wins..
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Damn Bivol is ****ing huge. His head and body are much bigger than Canelo. He really is a Light Heavyweight. He’s always looked small to me, but next to Canelo you can see the size difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing fan1981 View Post
                  Damn Bivol is ****ing huge. His head and body are much bigger than Canelo. He really is a Light Heavyweight. He’s always looked small to me, but next to Canelo you can see the size difference.
                  IKR? Bivol seems to be the smallest among the LHW champs.

Comment

Originally posted by ikripak View Post
                    I like Bivol. I do. Feel he wins this.

And i cannot find an argument to go against you. I really do not want to. No money should flow into Russia from the US soil. I do not agree with this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X