Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Yordenis Ugas - Face To Face at Texas Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence, Yordenis Ugas - Face To Face at Texas Presser

Spence, Ugas Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBC and IBF world champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and WBA world champion Yordenis Ugas faced off for the first time Wednesday at a press conference to discuss their welterweight title unification clash that headlines a SHOWTIME PPV on Saturday, April 16 from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas in a Premier Boxing Champions event. (photos by Amanda Westcott, Stacey Snyder)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope Errol is near his best good luck to both guys.
    kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

And there wasn't even ONE picture of either of them doing the cliched Floyd Mayweather finger point. What is boxing coming to? Sigh.....

Comment

Hell yeah. MANDOWN.

Comment

Both fighters already look in fighting Shape, I like both fighters, best of luck to both it will be a better fight than most think
          kjeeze941 kjeeze941 likes this.

Comment

both guys looking pretty damn cool

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Both fighters already look in fighting Shape, I like both fighters, best of luck to both it will be a better fight than most think
              Ugas is one of those guys who’s never out of shape. Dude is hard as a rock.
              kjeeze941 kjeeze941 sicko sicko like this.

Comment

Looks like Spence has kind of grown up out of no where. Gone from looking like a young kid to a full grown man.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Butt stuff; 03-02-2022, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Looks like the left eye is the one repaired.

Comment

What happened to all of Ugas’ hair even his eyebrows are gone?

Comment

Working...
                    X