Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: It Was Difficult To Score, But I Think Josh Taylor Got it Done

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Prez: It Was Difficult To Score, But I Think Josh Taylor Got it Done

Top Rank President Todd DuBoef, who represents undisputed junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor, believes his boxer did enough to overcome mandatory challenger Jack Catterall last Saturday night in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-01-2022, 09:26 PM.

News at 10: Promoter thinks his fighter deserved the decision in controversially scored bout.

In further news: The sky is blue

Comment

I had no idea Top Rank was a single person.

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
        News at 10: Promoter thinks his fighter deserved the decision in controversially scored bout.

In further news: The sky is blue
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Putin "Ukraine asked us to invade them"

Comment

It was extremely close but I think Taylor just edged it. Knock down aside Taylor had nearly all the heavy work. Catterall missed alot as well. A rematch is warranted though.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Top Rank President Todd DuBoef, who represents undisputed junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor, believes his boxer did enough to overcome mandatory challenger Jack Catterall last Saturday night in Manchester.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              I think Todd should dtay away from the keyboard. An article writer he is not, and at his age, likely in his 50s, never will be.

Also, if he really DID watch the fight, one of his contact lens must have fallen out before the beginning of the fight, and in his "excitement" he didn't notice......Maybe both...

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                I had no idea Top Rank was a single person.
                Not through choice though. Todd has tried Tinder, Grinder, GILFer, and MILFer
                jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugekcoc View Post
                  It was extremely close but I think Taylor just edged it. Knock down aside Taylor had nearly all the heavy work. Catterall missed alot as well. A rematch is warranted though.
                  Do you post for shock value or do you actually believe the shyte you posted?

Comment

With him being dropped, Taylor needed to win 7 of the remaining 11 rounds to win the fight.

Did he look like he performed at that level outside of the round he was dropped in?

Comment

Working...
                    X