Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lawrence Okolie Goes Distance in Decision Over Michal Cieslak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lawrence Okolie Goes Distance in Decision Over Michal Cieslak

Okolie, Cieslak Fight Photos Gallery Photos Gallery - Featherweight contender Jordan Gill pulled off a sensational knockout of Karim Guerfi to capture the EBU title. Gill was being busted up in the second half of the fight and dropped in the seventh. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've never watched an Okolie fight since that debacle against Matty Askin.

It looks like I've not missed much.

Comment

Okolie not impressive beating Mo Sislak.

Comment

Tough when the Debut of a guy on the undercard outclasses the main event in every way, throw a punch grab grab throw a punch hug grab ugly...........

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          Tough when the Debut of a guy on the undercard outclasses the main event in every way, throw a punch grab grab throw a punch hug grab ugly...........
          Not sure he outclassed anything, the debut was a mismatch not much else was expected . The main event was going to be a rough fight both guys held and it was a very pro Polish crowd . Okolie still hadn’t had 20 fights every fighter has fights like these at some point , Okolie has a lot of potential needs to listen to his corner a lot more if he had it wouldn’t have had been so difficult of a fight .

Comment

I stand corrected Reds I was thinking of the Guerfi v Gill fight and I mistakenly called it a debut fight. But as far as giving Okolie more time he looked bad and that is that on that one. But if you enjoyed it great I will not be looking at it again anytime soon or later.

Comment

It was a dreadful fight

Comment

Working...
              X