Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum on Inoue-Donaire Rematch: I Think That's Really Close; Depends on Japanese Government

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum on Inoue-Donaire Rematch: I Think That's Really Close; Depends on Japanese Government

A bureaucratic measure or two apparently is all that stands in the way of the rematch between Naoya Inoue and Nonito Donaire, according to promoter Bob Arum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully this one can get done by April. Their first encounter was amazing. Looking forward to seeing how the rematch will play out.
    DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

This would be the second canceled unification in Japan due to Omicron that I can remember. Jerwin got upset by 'Pumita' but we were suppose to get Kazuto Ioka ; I guess it turned-out to be the best result, as Ancajas vs. Martinez is leading FOTY -- which reminds me Naoya Inoue vs. Nonito Donaire was 2019 FOTY, and it could be again. Imagine that, the winner will be like Micky Ward winning said award multiple times.

Yeah I'm kicking real facts, knowledge, you're welcome.

Comment

For Donaire to be performing at this level at the age of 39 is pretty incredible.
        DFM DFM Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t like this.

Comment

The rematch should be in the United States anyway. Give inoue the vegas lights against the hall of famer.

They already fought in japan

Comment

Bumnoue getting knocked out with a body shot again like last time

Comment

Monster wins …

Comment

Originally posted by Victor valdez View Post
                Low I.Q. post. Try watching the fight again. Inoue dropped Donaire with a body shot.
                DFM DFM Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t like this.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post

Low I.Q. post. Try watching the fight again. Inoue dropped Donaire with a body shot.
                  Let's be real here.. Anyone who refers to Inoue as a bum probably can't even spell I.Q.
                  DFM DFM likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor valdez View Post
                    You are a disgrace to boxing fans all over the world. Idiots like you give the sport a bad name.

Comment

Working...
                    X