Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Diamante To Return On Chocolatito-Martinez Card, March 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Diamante To Return On Chocolatito-Martinez Card, March 5

On December 20, ring announcer David Diamante was critically injured in a motorcycle accident. Since then, he has worked tirelessly to regain a sense of normalcy in his life. This Saturday - March 5 - he will return to the ring for Matchroom Boxing's fight card on DAZN headlined by Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez vs Julio Cesar Martinez - which takes place at Pechanga Arena in San Diego.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is great news. As someone who also had to learn how to walk again from an accident I can only imagine what stepping back through the ropes will mean to him. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

His name is fitting; diamonds are the toughest. Great to hear

Comment

You're so inspiring , I too can't wait to see you climb through the ropes and give your inimitable introductions!!!!!
        chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
          This is great news. As someone who also had to learn how to walk again from an accident I can only imagine what stepping back through the ropes will mean to him. Can't wait to see it.
          How long did it take you to learn to walk again?

Comment

This is great news. Glad to see the Diamond will make his return on a card as good as this one.

Comment

Good to hear hope he makes a full recovery, these last few years have been misery for so many people with the whole world in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
                His name is fitting; diamonds are the toughest. Great to hear
                He's a diamante...an artificial diamond. Likely why he crumbled so easy when he stacked his bike.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

He's a diamante...an artificial diamond. Likely why he crumbled so easy when he stacked his bike.
                  I can see you know all about fakes and faking it

Comment

Originally posted by fistic flow View Post

I can see you know all about fakes and faking it
                    flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X