Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fernando Martinez Pounds on Jerwin Ancajas, Wins IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fernando Martinez Pounds on Jerwin Ancajas, Wins IBF Title

Martinez, Ancajas Fight Photos Gallery - Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas - A new star was born in the weight class, with Fernando Martinez (14-0, 8 KOs) becoming a world champion by punishing Jerwin Ancajas (33-2-2, 22 KOs) over twelve rounds to capture the IBF junior bantamweight title. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

FOTY! both man shown what boxing is

Comment

My god Martinez fought like he was on crystal meth! With Bam Rodriguez doing a similar number on Caudras Super Flyweight is scary good!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Martinez, Ancajas Fight Photos Gallery - Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas - A new star was born in the weight class, with Fernando Martinez (14-0, 8 KOs) becoming a world champion by punishing Jerwin Ancajas (33-2-2, 22 KOs) over twelve rounds to capture the IBF junior bantamweight title. (photos by Stephanie Trapp, Ryan Hafey)
        [Click Here To Read More]
        A pinoy waiting to get kTFO by a Mexican

Comment

These guys might be small, but their weight class is heavy with talent. One of the best divisions in boxing. Can’t wait to see this weekend’s scrap between Chocolatito and Martinez.

Comment

It was a bad night for Jerwin. Martinez going to get massacred in rematch.

Comment

Herein puto pinoy name

Comment

Originally posted by pinoy power View Post
                It was a bad night for Jerwin. Martinez going to get massacred in rematch.
                I love ****ing Filipinas… my cousin mike has two filipina wimmin

Comment

Working...
                X