Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Galal Yafai Stops Bautista in Five, Wins WBC Regional Belt in Pro Debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Galal Yafai Stops Bautista in Five, Wins WBC Regional Belt in Pro Debut

Olympic gold medal-winner Galal Yafai made a pretty impressive professional debut as he stopped the gallant Carlos Vado Bautista in the fifth round of a flyweight ten-rounder made for the WBC international belt.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he overcomes in breeding islam

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      This Olympic champion - who happens to be Muslim has an excellent career ahead of him! Enjoy, Zaroku.

Comment

Galal is 29 which is already quite old for a flyweight so they know he can't mess around. If you look at the way Haye Promotions fast-tracked Joe Joyce, I think you'll be looking at something similar here. It wouldn't shock me if he fought for the British title in his 3rd or 4th fight. I'm also old enough to remember that Charlie Magri won the British Flyweight title in a similar number.
        jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

I don't think you can breed a religion, although I guess the Hassidim might differ. You can cultivate it & I'm not as convinced as you seem to be that that would be positive. I've not heard anything to suggest Galal is interested in propagating Islam, he needs to focus on boxing.

Comment

Working...
          X