Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter: Khan Has 3 Weeks To Activate Rematch Clause; Thurman and Garcia Have Interest in Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Promoter: Khan Has 3 Weeks To Activate Rematch Clause; Thurman and Garcia Have Interest in Brook

Kell Brook will have to hold off from making any concrete fight plans, at least until Amir Khan gives him the green light. Ben Shalom, the head of the British promotional outfit Boxxer, which promoted the Amir Khan-Kell Brook welterweight grudge match on Feb. 19 at Manchester Arena in Manchester, England
    [Click Here To Read More]

Called it not two days ago!!!!

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Brook vs Danny Garcia at 154 I can see PBC making a play at this. Hearn would have to offer Brook damn good money to get him down in weight again to fight Benn. PBC should try to steal this for one of their welters moving up.
    sicko sicko likes this.

Comment

Hahahahaha! Mercy on the brits! Not Brook vs Khan again! Pleaaaaaase! For the rest, of course Garcia and Thurman are interested; they know Khan was so bad, he made Brook look good. But the reality is Brook is also shot.. SO good name on a resume, no real danger, good money, I mean, why wouldn't they go for it?
      Last edited by steeve steel; 02-26-2022, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Garcia vs Brook at 154 would make a lot of sense. Two former welterweight champions who are past their best and would prefer to not have to have make 147 again.

I expect Brook just sells his name to the highest bidder though. Which will likely be Eubank Jr.
        stellarfabe stellarfabe likes this.

Comment

No way Khan want that smoke again

Comment

Rematch clause? Really? As far as Kell goes, he will likely just sit on his ass for another two years, when he signs for a fight against someone like Josh Kelly.

His career ended a few years back. He also could have had a title shot long before Bud, but he didnt want to fight anyone.

Put him in with Liam Smith or Williams at least.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              Garcia vs Brook at 154 would make a lot of sense. Two former welterweight champions who are past their best and would prefer to not have to have make 147 again.
              I agree, this fight makes sense for both at 154 or a 150ish catch weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Babadoux View Post

I agree, this fight makes sense for both at 154 or a 150ish catch weight.
                Yeah I’d like to see it. The styles would mesh well IMO.

Comment

I doubt a rematch has crossed Khan's mind, unless he has a death wish to get back into the ring with Brook.

Also, there's no demand for it, and nobody's going to pay for it again to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    I doubt a rematch has crossed Khan's mind, unless he has a death wish to get back into the ring with Brook.

Also, there's no demand for it, and nobody's going to pay for it again to be honest.
                    Don’t be so sure about that last part, folks like seeing Amir get beat up.

Comment

Working...
                    X