Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux, Astrolabio Make Weight For WBC Regional Battle in Dubai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux, Astrolabio Make Weight For WBC Regional Battle in Dubai

Former world champion Guillermo "El Chacal" Rigondeaux (20-2, 13 KO's) of Miami by way of Santiago de Cuba and hard-hitting Filipino slugger Vincent "Asero" Astrolabio (16-3, 12 KO's) of General Santos City successfully beat the scale ahead of their 12-rounder rumble for the vacant WBC International bantamweight Strap tomorrow, Saturday, February 26, in "The City of Gold, "Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope that Astrolabio has good running shoes and is in shape for a marathon. Rumor has it that Rigondeaux isn't even wearing gloves for this one since he won't be throwing punches anyway and the gloves just slow down his running.
    komandante komandante likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
      I hope that Astrolabio has good running shoes and is in shape for a marathon. Rumor has it that Rigondeaux isn't even wearing gloves for this one since he won't be throwing punches anyway and the gloves just slow down his running.
      Haha Rigo lost me as a fan long ago. What a stupendous waste of talent. I’ll be amazed if he even tries to fight. He literally has no shame.
      komandante komandante likes this.

Comment

El Jakol will wearing a track suit.

Comment

Rigondeaux needs to stop ducking Usain Bolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
            Rigondeaux needs to stop ducking Usain Bolt.
            Rigo would laugh in your face, guarantee that he’s gonna go toe-to-toe, then run like his hair is on fire during the fight. Lol He’s an embarrassment.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

Rigo would laugh in your face, guarantee that he’s gonna go toe-to-toe, then run like his hair is on fire during the fight. Lol He’s an embarrassment.
              If he fights with his hair on fire I might watch.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

I'm Cuban and I have to root against Rigondeaux. He must have gone from Cuba to Miami in one of those boats that you pedal. It probably only took him few hours. He had so much talent and was a really good puncher but decided to fight like un pendejo.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

I'm Cuban and I have to root against Rigondeaux. He must have gone from Cuba to Miami in one of those boats that you pedal. It probably only took him few hours. He had so much talent and was a really good puncher but decided to fight like un pendejo.
                  Yeah, bro, massively talented. I was there when he beat Donaire. I was so proud of Rigo then. He fought the way I always knew he could. But then he inexplicably went into the most embarrassingly boring brand of boxing ever. I still don’t get it. I have a suspicion he’s a little touched in the head, to be honest. I’ve come to pity him.
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                    El Jakol will wearing a track suit.
                    Warn me before you post

again I blew soda outta my big nose!

dayuum my eyes got red and I newly threw up poof

Comment

Working...
                    X