Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Taylor, Jack Catterall - Erupt at Weigh-In, Separated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Josh Taylor, Jack Catterall - Erupt at Weigh-In, Separated

Josh Taylor, Catterall Weights Glasgow Photos Gallery - After Josh Taylor won the undisputed junior welterweight title last May, he wanted to defend all four belts, and do it in front of the Scottish faithful. (photos by Lawrence Lustig, Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

They look like conjoined twins in that main photo...

Comment

Taylor has a bad habit of this sort of nonsense, he needs to mature, save the aggression for the ring.

Comment

Picture 3 did make me laugh though..

Comment

Taylor's frame looks to be a weight size above that of Caterall - can see Taylor manhandling Caterall inside

Comment

Definitely won't see him grab TC that way

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
              Picture 3 did make me laugh though..
              Picture 3 should be picture 4. What they've conveniently left out is that Catterall actually grabbed Taylor by the throat first, then Taylor done it back to him in response, and then they were separated. Looks like this article is trying to paint the picture of Taylor being the bad boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
                Taylor has a bad habit of this sort of nonsense, he needs to mature, save the aggression for the ring.
                All Taylor done was go head to head. Catterall grabbed Taylor's throat first, then replied in kind. That's why I never read into the pics, but instead like to watch footage for myself. Then you get the whole story. Not just what this article wants you to see.
                786 786 Wacked_Out Wacked_Out like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING PHOTOS
                  Daaaamn, what a shot! I haven't seen such a badass weigh-in shot since Garcia trying to psyche out Thurman.

Props to the snapper.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    Taylor's frame looks to be a weight size above that of Caterall - can see Taylor manhandling Caterall inside
                    Yeah he looks very tight at the weight. I didn’t realise how big he was until I saw him next to Crawford.
                    SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X