Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol To Leave Las Vegas Right After Russell Fight, Rejoin Wife, Twin Sons In War-Torn Ukraine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Postol To Leave Las Vegas Right After Russell Fight, Rejoin Wife, Twin Sons In War-Torn Ukraine

By Keith Idec - Viktor Postol traveled from Los Angeles to Las Vegas this week to fight for what's left of his career Saturday night. The former WBC super lightweight champion accepts that his life literally is on the line every time he enters a boxing ring, yet Postol also realizes that whatever he experiences during his 10-round, 141-pound fight against Gary Antuanne Russell cannot compare to what awaits him at home in war-torn Ukraine. Postol left his wife, Olga, and their twin 5-year-old sons, Lukyam and Timofey, a little more than a month ago to complete training camp at Freddie Roach's Wild Card Boxing Club in Hollywood.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn. Can't imagine what that's gotta be like. Thoughts with you champ.

Usyk back in Ukraine now too, apparently...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...ion/vi-AAUj2JC

Chosen his words with some care I think...

Comment

Perspective.

Thanks, Keith

Comment

Good vibes to any fighter from and/or with family in this region

Comment

A sad testament to just how pathetic of an old geezer power-junkie putin is....
          to actually have the nerve to attack a peaceful country like he's doing now.
          I'd be fine if 50 drones landed up his pathetic azz, the disgusting POS. SMH
          I would imagine Postol will be in the ring fighting like he's fighting putin.
          Wishing him the best.
          Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 02-25-2022, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Prayers up.....fcuk Putin!

Comment

Man wish these guys the best.

Comment

I doubt he's getting in. Airports will be closed or bombed as will airspace.

Comment

Good luck to the guy

Putin really is a piece of work , hitler mk 2

Comment

Cannot even wrap my brain around what I would do in a similar situation. I hope his family remain safe as I hope Ukrainian families are protected right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X