Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza: The Fight Against Jose Ramirez is All or Nothing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza: The Fight Against Jose Ramirez is All or Nothing!

Jose "Sniper" Pedraza has reached boxing's pinnacle twice before. A former junior lightweight and lightweight world champion, Pedraza (29-3, 14 KOs) hopes to join an elite list of Puerto Rican fighters to win world titles in three weight classes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I appreciate you 'Sniper'; Time to slide! My boy is no hoe, his resume tells the story of a real G : Farmer, Tank, Beltran, Lomachenka, Zepeda, Ramirez.

Comment

Jose "Sniper" Pedraza has represented himself, and Puerto Rico with honor, and dignity, he's a true professional of the game.
      His fight with Jose Ramirez will be one of his toughest to date, he has the skill's, will, and focus to win this fight.
      I'm expecting the best effort's from both fighters, as they have shown themselves to honest hardworking professionals throughout their career's.
      It will be all or nothing for both of their career's, he who looses this fight will be dropped in the ranking's, maybe out of the top 10 altogether.
      Neither one of these top 10 fighters want that to happen to their career's, because it would take a monumental effort to recoup their ranking.

Comment

Pedraza is faster and Ramirez hits harder. its going to be a very good fight

Comment

Working...
        X