Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury on Whyte: I Think This Will Be One of Tyson's Easiest Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury on Whyte: I Think This Will Be One of Tyson's Easiest Fights

Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury is predicting a dominant victory for his older brother, Tyson Fury. The elder Fury will defend his WBC heavyweight title against mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte on April 23, likely at Wembley Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hard to disagree, Whyte's not lasting 12 I been saying 7 or less rounds.

Comment

Fury by Stoppage in around 7-10 is probably gonna be the sweet spot for me when it comes time to put some paper on it.

Comment

Whyte will win by tko, if not its going to be a bore fest draw.

Comment

Not hard to have a long reign nowadays, win 3 fights and you are a 5 year champion.

Comment

Tommy is a disgrace to his family ducking Jake Paul his is not boxer just a reality star who cares what he thinkz

Comment

I have to disagree with Tommy, we seen the 'Gypsy-Bum' have a history of escaping knockout losses when he faced his regular undermatched opponent, only this time its his first mandatory -- maybe in his whole career, that's pathetic!

But I digress. In Tyson's last fights, he has been arguably KO by Deontay the 'Bronze-Bum' Wilder and should of been stopped by Euro-Bum Otto Wallin, this notion that Dillian Whyte has no chance is absurd. The 'Body-Snatcher' has the arsenal to put a real beating on porky like a green Dereck Chisora.
              REDEEMER REDEEMER likes this.

Comment

Tommy sounds like just about every Fury fan on the forum .

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I have to disagree with Tommy, we seen the 'Gypsy-Bum' have a history of escaping knockout losses when he faced his regular undermatched opponent, only this time its his first mandatory -- maybe in his whole career, that's pathetic!

But I digress. In Tyson's last fights, he has been arguably KO by Deontay the 'Bronze-Bum' Wilder and should of been stopped by Euro-Bum Otto Wallin, this notion that Dillian Whyte has no chance is absurd. The 'Body-Snatcher' has the arsenal to put a real beating on porky like a green Dereck Chisora.
                  Honestly these gifs you do should be a huge concern fir Fury backers saying it’s an easy fight it’s very much going to resemble them gifs , Fury will have to be on his best awareness. One slip up could be the end in a fight like this . This is why Fury had to learn how to punch correctly and when to be aggressive going forward at times under Sugar Hill .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-24-2022, 05:46 AM.
                  1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Plump fat a$$ bum Whyte will get Povetkined.

Comment

Working...
                    X