Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Trainer on Brook Fight: 'I Was About To Stop It'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Trainer on Brook Fight: 'I Was About To Stop It'

Amir Khan's trainer Brian McIntyre was close to throwing in the towel during Khan's highly anticipated welterweight showdown with Kell Brook.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Absolute nonsense, he was winning nothing and got walked down round after round as well as being badly rocked in each round.

Comment

Khan got beat up like an old fashioned ass whooping

Comment

Trash meaningless fight that keeps getting threads over the same topic. I said it before that the fighter that was least shot was going to win and it was clear what happened.

Now the vultures are circling Brook for his popularity at this time.
        Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

What fight was this idiot watching? When interviewed after the fight the guy had to ask which round the fight was stopped in .Seems like the 65% against KO ratio during his 'career' had a big effect. I struggled to give Khan a round .He was knocked from pillar to post and hardly managed to get anything going after nearly hitting the floor only two minutes in, it was nearly another Prescott night for him .Khan was always chinny with a low IQ nothing changed . Just 30 seconds more and they would have been scrapping him off the deck once again.
          Knuckle sandwich Knuckle sandwich likes this.

Comment

Bomac wasn't gonna stop shlt he wanted khan to take a beating for quitting against crawford

Comment

Khan can't even take Haney's punches.
              Victor valdez Victor valdez likes this.

Comment

Bomac & Crawford trying to save faith by saying he did everything right in camp, who the hell was he sparring Pee Wee Herman! Khan wasn’t doing s(h_t) and I’m still not convinced if Bomac a good trainer or just happen to have an exceptional talent! All the fighters except Crawford I have seen take a whipping so go figure. I don’t care who mad either about what I’m saying, I am from the ******** of Detroit and the South Side of Chicago, now what!

just playing

Comment

Seemed like it was easy pickings for Brook. It's done and settled.

Comment

According to BoxingScene's own scorecard, Khan only won one round while Brook won all the other rounds:

Amir Khan vs Kell Brook

Comment

Working...
                    X