Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade-Parker: WBO Stipulates Purse Bid Terms For Interim Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade-Parker: WBO Stipulates Purse Bid Terms For Interim Title Fight

Demetrius Andrade and Zach Parker have reached a point of no return. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that a scheduled purse bid hearing remains in place for the ordered WBO interim super middleweight title fight between Providence's Andrade and England's Zach Parker. The sanctioning body informed all involved parties of its intention to proceed with the session from its headquarters in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-23-2022, 10:46 AM.

So the WBO Have also decided to use previous purse earnings and other factors to decide the split.

Let’s see If the same casuals that whined about The WBC And Whyte , pop up here and have a say.

Of course nobody will. These aren’t fighting Fury so they won’t care. Typical!

Don’t even have to name em. This is funny.

Comment

Who cares………..

Comment

Be interesting to see what Queensbury put in the envelope without The Bank of Arum's help. I don't think Andrade's promoters are that bothered, I might put a bid in! Can stage it in my living room. 5 tickets available so I can accommodate all of Andrade's fans plus 2 more.
        Queen_Leia Queen_Leia likes this.

Comment

Andrade Sucks

Comment

lame fight from a lame fighter. ignorant fans everywhere will probably praise him for winning a title in another division against a bum even though he could have fought someone better in his own weight class. the canelo

Comment

Just imagine you are 33 and your best opponent will be Zach Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                i'm 33(im whyte) and my best opponent was joshua not you!

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                  You obviously don't know Zach Parker

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post

You obviously don't know Zach Parker
                    wasnt he on saved by the bell?
                    gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X