Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Aims To Make Statement By Stopping Scott Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Aims To Make Statement By Stopping Scott Alexander

Nathan Gorman (18-1, 12 KOs) is back in action as he looks to kick-start his career with a statement win against Scott Alexander (16-4-2, 8 KOs) on April 2 at the Utilita Arena Newcastle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he got exposed vs dubois ..........and now fights once a year vs unkown journeymen. AWESOME

Comment

Originally posted by noone View Post
      he got exposed vs dubois ..........and now fights once a year vs unkown journeymen. AWESOME
      Actually Alexander is not a total unknown. He is a decent journeyman & I believe is a regular sparring partner for HWs in that region. American journeymen / pro sparring partners are much better than the euro J-men. The best pro sparring partners are in the US as there are so many there. This is no gimme for Gorman. He better be in shape or he could be in for a surprise.. He can’t afford to lose this fight or he is done…
      Last edited by joe strong; 02-23-2022, 08:06 AM.
      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Actually Alexander is not a total unknown. He is a decent journeyman & I believe is a regular sparring partner for HWs in that region. American journeymen / pro sparring partners are much better than the euro J-men. The best pro sparring partners are in the US as there are so many there. This is no gimme for Gordon. He better be in shape or he could be in for a surprise.. He can’t afford to lose this fight or he is done…
        Who is this 'Gordon' of whom you speak?

I'll put Derek Chisora up against any of your Sherman J-men you cow puncher.

Comment

He is being lined up to fight Frazier Clarke by December

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

Hahaha! Spell check… Chisora is not a jman he is a gatekeeper. Chisora would smash Gorman from what I have seen of him…

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

Actually to be fair I completely forgot he beat Kevin Johnson & Cajanu before Dubois. I take that back. He should beat Alexander in similar fashion.
              Last edited by joe strong; 02-23-2022, 08:17 AM.
              Jack_sh*t Jack_sh*t likes this.

Comment

Danny Dubois whooped this boy and since then Dubois was whooped by Joe Joyce so I'm not really sure just what the hell Nathan Gorman is trying to do other than make some decent money to help a show seem like a good card because his name is listed in a preliminary bout.

Comment

Originally posted by The Skywalker View Post
                  Danny Dubois whooped this boy and since then Dubois was whooped by Joe Joyce so I'm not really sure just what the hell Nathan Gorman is trying to do other than make some decent money to help a show seem like a good card because his name is listed in a preliminary bout.
                  What else are boxers supposed to do other then fight and make money I would assume he’s trying to get on with his career ? Weird .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-23-2022, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Gorman is probably the second best fighter related to Tyson Fury . A lot of hate for a 25 year old prospect with 19 fights but this is boxing scene .

Will be interesting to see his next big name after he gets rollin again a fight with David Adeleye would be fireworks .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 02-23-2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X