Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kerman Lejarraga Vacates EBU Title, Charrat To Possible Face Saidi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kerman Lejarraga Vacates EBU Title, Charrat To Possible Face Saidi

Spanish super welterweight Kerman Lejarraga (34-2) has relinquished the EBU tile and will not face Frenchman Dylan Charrat (20-1-1) in a rematch and mandatory defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good. I wanna see Lejarraga in some better fights than Charrat. Bring on somebody top 15.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Good. I wanna see Lejarraga in some better fights than Charrat. Bring on somebody top 15.
      That first Charrat fight was razor close. Lejarraga was nearly stopped by Jez Smith before he rallied. Whole entertaining, I think the Euro level is his ceiling.

I'd like to see him against Liam Smith or the Frenchman Cissokho.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

That first Charrat fight was razor close. Lejarraga was nearly stopped by Jez Smith before he rallied. Whole entertaining, I think the Euro level is his ceiling.

I'd like to see him against Liam Smith or the Frenchman Cissokho.
        That would be ok. But I would prefer Soro or that other Spaniard Garcia..

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

That would be ok. But I would prefer Soro or that other Spaniard Garcia..
          I would take those. I like Garcia alot. Feather fisted but man can he box. Not sure how much Soro has left in the tank these days, especially after that last fight.

Comment

Working...
          X