Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Box as 'Overseas' Fighter Against Whyte, Explains Why and Talks Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury To Box as 'Overseas' Fighter Against Whyte, Explains Why and Talks Camp

Tyson Fury says he intends to box as an overseas boxer when he faces Dillian Whyte in April and says he will not be reapplying for his British license.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    jackkeane6 jackkeane6 likes this.

Lol. Is that cuz he has an outstanding UK drugs ban for when he chose to retire with "mental" issues rather than serve an actual ban?
    sege64 sege64 Slowhand Slowhand TMLT87 TMLT87 Castilo Castilo adotd adotd and 1 others like this.

Comment

Same sort of loophole Haye and Chisora used with the LBF.

I can’t stand Robert Smith and his band of merry men anyway. F*** them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        Lol. Is that cuz he has an outstanding UK drugs ban for when he chose to retire with "mental" issues rather than serve an actual ban?
        Nope. He's already fought in the UK twice (with a bbboc license) since that ssue was resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          He has no “outstanding” bans to be served.

he accepted a backdated ban because ukad knew they’d messed up.

Just like Whyte having a b sample going missing.

just like Hamzah sheeraz Hitting skeete whilst down.

Just like when people come over to Britain and get robbed on 8/10 of every Matchroom show and 6/10 every Queensbury show, and nothing happens.

BBBOC Are a complete joke of a “commission”.

You Look silly talking on something without having facts together. But when have you ever let facts get in the way of a good story....

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Just like when people come over to Britain and get robbed on 8/10 of every Matchroom show and 6/10 every Queensbury show, and nothing happens.

You Look silly talking on something without having facts together. But when have you ever let facts get in the way of a good story....
            I asked a question, I didn't talk facts. I couldn't remember if Fury had served his drugs cheating ban for that time he got caught drugs cheating.

So seeing as you know the facts and I don't could you tell me that if as an oversees fighter Fury does not need to be drug tested by UKAD?

Comment

Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post

Welcome to the land of the National Enquirer boxing fan boi site. Where hero worship is welcomed.

Comment

Gypsy Boar is avoiding UKAD.
                No wonder he's been roid-raging for the past couple of weeks.
                1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Foreign fighters are still tested by UKAD. If you remember, both Eric Molina and Tony Thompson were hit with UKAD bans for failing drug tests connected to the Joshua/Price fights.

I think this may be more of a route for Fury to avoid paying some sort of UK tax - which is why Whyte moved to Portugal two years ago, also to avoid UK tax.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Foreign fighters are still tested by UKAD. If you remember, both Eric Molina and Tony Thompson were hit with UKAD bans for failing drug tests connected to the Joshua/Price fights.

I think this may be more of a route for Fury to avoid paying some sort of UK tax - which is why Whyte moved to Portugal two years ago, also to avoid UK tax.
                    Yes, but only on fight night, not 365 as is in the case of UK licensed fighters.
                    No need to muddy the waters.
                    1hourRun 1hourRun likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X